Submit your information below and someone will contact you within
"Working with Bruin Associates has been the best outsourcing decision I have ever made. Outsourcing our bookkeeping has freed up staff time that can better be focused on serving our members, and it saved me money as well. The BOD has never felt so confident about the Financial Reports as they do now. I highly recommend their services."
– Jeanette G. Newton, RCE, Chief Executive Officer, Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
Bookkeeping For Realtor Associations
Many Associations are challenged with the fact that the different accounting and bookkeeping functions require various levels of education, experience and skills. Combining process functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and bookkeeping along with bank reconciliation and month-end closing in a single employees duties, is not always efficient and cost effective.
Bruin & Associates has highly trained professionals available to perform your more complex accounting functions, as we have efficient processes in place to take care of day-to-day clerical duties. We offer many bookkeeping services and each service will be customized to meet your needs and comfort level.
We currently function as the CFO/bookkeeper for 45+ Associations that are very satisfied with our services, we’d love to put you in contact with them as a reference for Bruin & Associates.
At Bruin & Associates, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Stay up-to-date on the latest outsourcing news right here.
1. Outsourcing frees up time and resources to focus on busines strategy and long term company goals.
2. Outsourcing your day to day accounting will save you money!
3. Bruin & Associates hires the best accounting professionals. They will always be available to answer any questions and provide you with accurate financial information.
4. The internet and web based support tools enable us to do the work while you maintain full control. You will always have real-time access to your information.
What can you expect when hiring Bruin & Associates?
A friendly conversation with our managing partner to discuss your needs and how we can best service your company.
Customized accounting procedures designed specifically for your company.
An assigned accounting specialist for your point of contact.
Access to a CPA, payroll/HR expert and controller any day of the week.
Cost saving: Up to 40% saving when compared to in-house.
Timeliness and Accuracy: Information is processed and reconciled by trained bookkeepers, with a minimum of a four year degree.
Ease: Service allows executives to review key financials and authorize payments in 15 to 30 min per week.
Confidentiality: We understand that sensitivity and confidentiality of financial information.
No Surprises: Fixed monthly fees.